Debstar Designs

Debstar Designs
Click on the image to go to my website

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

News, Updates and Stuff

OK, so once again, it's been awhile....

Exciting news though. I've decided that from this week on I'll be posting regularly (once a week), about the goings on at Debstar HQ and also on a range of topics, issues and general stuff that interests me and hopefully you! 

To kick things off and as a special early announcement for you out there following my blog already, each week I will be auctioning a piece of jewellery starting at a disgustingly cheap price. To buy this piece, visit Debstar's Facebook Page and leave your bid. The auction will run for 24 hours and to sweeten the deal, if you are a blog follower you will get FREE POSTAGE (within Australia only)!!!!

Excited? 

Well hold on people, cause in other big news, there's a tonne of new jewellery ready to be photographed and added to the website! :) Thanks to the encouragement of the hubby, I've created quite a few new designs which are AWESOME (even if I do say so myself!). Those who follow me on Debstar's Facebook Page or on Instagram (debstardesigns) may have already seen a few sneaky pics of some of the new jewellery!

Enough about jewellery for the minute, last night I got a new tattoo! It's super darn cute, designed by the amazingly talented Lorren Norrie. I always forget just how painful it is to have done and for a day or so after! It's on my right thigh which is now super swollen and owie, but I love the design :) I asked Lorren for something with Flamingos and this is what she came up with,  I highly recommend her, she's an amazing artist and all round lovely person to boot! Click on the link to see my New tattoo! 

Till next week
Deb*




No comments:

Post a Comment