Debstar Designs

Debstar Designs
Click on the image to go to my website

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exciting News!

Well hellllllo Spring! And about time if you ask me :) Don't get me wrong, I love Winter, but Spring is just so pretty (n I can pull all my cute lil dresses out of the storage box under my bed). Plus the evenings are starting to get lighter which means more cocktail drinking time on the balcony!!!

So, what's happening in Debstar-ville this week? Well quite a lot actually. I'm super happy to announce the arrival of over 40 new gorgeous new pieces of jewellery up on my website www.debstardesigns.com.au. There's something new on there for everyone. Here's a couple of pics:

This lil number's one of my fav's n I'll be wearing it myself quite a bit over the next few months. It's only $40 too!

The next piece is for the Roller Derby fans amongst us:

a hinged bangle featuring a cute lil heart n skate for $30 :)

And for the guys:

Some super cool, swallow emblazoned collar tips, crazy cheap at $15 per pair

And lastly (but definately not least, there's so much more on the website) here's one of the two new pairs of cardigan clips I've come up with:

 Not only are these lil babies perfect for holding a cardie in place, you could also wear them as a brooch on a jacket or even attach them to one of my plain velvet chokers for a pretty dramatic choker. For only $25 a pair.

There's a tonne of new stuff on the website, so go and check it out! www.debstardesigns.com.au

Till next week
Deb*

No comments:

Post a Comment